Visit us as GenCon!
4 days ago
– Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 09:36:14 PM
If you're at GenCon, stop by Booth 1654 to say hi! We are very excited to announce that we have production copys on display, so swing by and get a sneak peek at what you'll be receiving soon! We also have a demo table set up so you can see TSD in action. For those who weren't able to make it to GenCon, well have an update showing off the goods soon!
ODAM RPG Tracking Update #2
11 days ago
– Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:41:28 PM
Another update that's specific to the Of Dreams and Magic Tabletop RPG. The next update on The Shared Dream's status should come right after GenCon.
Speaking of GenCon, come check us out at Booth 1654! Another great thing to do is follow us on Twitter (@odampublishing) or on FaceBook, especially if you want to sit down and demo The Shared Dream!
If you added the Of Dreams and Magic RPG to your pledge, in a few minutes you will receive an email with some tracking/shipping information.
If you already received ODAM in the mail: All you have to do is continue enjoying ODAM! Don't worry, another copy wasn't shipped out, you're just being pushed last week's information.
If you haven't already received ODAM, but your previous email had tracking or shipping info: Your tracking info hasn't changed and there were no issues with your package. You can continue checking your tracking info as normal! (Note that on some international orders, tracking information will still only display "Shipped.")
If you haven't already received ODAM and your previous email did not contain tracking or shipping info: Some packages were marked as "Shipped" prematurely but had no tracking info at all. Those packages have now been shipped, so all the ODAM RPGs are out the door. This new email will have tracking info so you can track your package. Note that the tracking info may not have updated on the USPS website yet, but your tracking number is valid and should update soon.
If you haven't already received ODAM and didn't receive any emails about shipping or tracking: No one should fit this description. If you do, please message us and we'll figure out what's what.
ODAM RPG Tracking Update/BGG GenCon 50 Preview!
19 days ago
– Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 10:52:11 PM
First, an update on the RPG shipment process.
As you can tell from the comments, some people have already received their books, which is super exciting!
Unfortunately, there's been a slight delay when it comes to tracking information. This has not affected shipping itself or adjusted our timetable whatsoever, but we'll need a few more days before we can update the tracking info. The bright side of this delay is that all tracking information will be going out at once.
The second order of business is the BoardGameGeek's GenCon 50 Preview Tool! This tool lists new games that will be making an appearance at GenCon and includes a ton of useful information (like what booth the game will be in, if demos are available, etc.)
If you have a BoardGameGeek account, it'd be great if you checked out the below link and gave it a "Thumbs Up!" This will help us let people know that ODAM and The Shared Dream will be at GenCon, and where it can be found.
Speaking of GenCon, can you believe it's only a couple of weeks away? We definitely can't! If you're heading to GenCon, be sure to stop by Booth 1654 and say hi!
RPG Shipping Update
23 days ago
– Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 10:41:34 PM
First, a quick status update on the Of Dreams and Magic RPG Add-On. Again, the following shipment only pertains to the ODAM RPG, as The Shared Dream still have a bit to go before it begins to ship (more info on that below!)
US/Canada Backers: Shipping information has been forwarded to our fulfillment partner.
About half will be shipped at the beginning of this week, and the second half will be shipped at the beginning of the next week.
We will be sending out emails with tracking information in the middle of both weeks. We'll send out an update as well once those tracking number emails go out.
International Backers: All International orders have successfully been shipped!
Since the RPGs are being shipped from the US, we are not able to provide tracking information once a book has left the United States.
We will be sending out shipping confirmations alongside US tracking numbers in the middle of next week.
The Shared Dream
Production on The Shared Dream is going very smoothly, so at this point it's a case of waiting for production to finish. We will send out an update if there is any news on this front or once we have a firm timetable for when the games will be shipped to distribution centers.
In the meanwhile, check out these production photos! (Note that these are from the production process, so some finishing touches, completed minis, and extra pieces aren't included in the images.)
about 2 months ago
– Fri, Jul 07, 2017 at 11:00:38 PM
It's been a while since the last update, so let's dive right in!
1) Origins Game Fair: As always, Origins was a blast! We met a bunch of backers (including russonc, who served as a guinea pig...err...got an exclusive first look at some t-shirt designs,) played some demos, and generally had a great time! Origins further sharpened our resolve when it comes to The Shared Dream and its future--while play testing and crowd-funding do tell part of the tale of a board game, at the end of the day, the story of any game will ultimately be told in the playing. If Origins is any indication, the story of TSD will be a long and fruitful one, and it all started with you!
Couldn't make it to Origins? Don't worry--our next stop is a little more than a month away as we return to GenCon! More details in the upcoming weeks.
2) To be honest, this should probably be #1 on the list, but I figured chronological order was the way to go.
PRODUCTION HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED ON THE SHARED DREAM!
While the miniature manufacturing process has been going on for a while, the bulk of the actual printing is now underway, meaning The Shared Dream is closer than ever to reality! There are some fine details (mostly dealing with packaging and component organization) that still need to be handled, but we erred on the side of a longer prototype phase to minimize the chances of there being a significant delay on the manufacturing side.
3) The ODAM RPG: We are still currently working with our existing fulfillment channels to determine the best way forward with delivering ODAM. We are progressing nicely on this front, so the wait for shipping notifications won't be long. Please note that in order to send out the RPG, we need to permanently lock shipping addresses. An email reminder will go out 48 hours before we start sending out the RPGs--that email is the absolute last call for address changes for both the RPG and The Shared Dream. If you ordered the ODAM Add-on and think your address may change between us sending out the RPG and TSD, please message us so we can plan ahead.
I think that about covers it for now, so have a great weekend, and keep dreaming!